Is a celebrant for you?
If you are arranging a celebration and answer yes to any of these questions then working with a celebrant could be a definite advantage.
Would you like to meet the person performing your ceremony before the day?
- Have a conversation or meeting before
- Include personal information in your
- For weddings have a rehearsal to arrange the
Do you want a unique ceremony?
- Tradition with a twist
- Incorporating culture and customs
- Bigger involvement of family and friends
- A themed ceremony
Do you want options in your venue?
- Outdoor spaces
- Your own back garden
- Non-traditional venues
- Non-registered rooms in wedding venues
Do you want to mark an occasion but don’t want to use a church as you are not religious?
Do you want a specific time?
- Evening ceremonies
- Extended ceremonies
- Un-available registrars
Are you fed up of hearing “that’s not possible”?
Jenny from Manchester Ceremonies can work with you to make sure you have a ceremony which meets your expectations. Ask any questions of her now on firstname.lastname@example.org